- All HIRE items must be returned in the same condition in which they were received. In the case of any damage or destruction, the cost of repairs or replacement will be born by the Hirer. See Terms & Conditions.
All HIRE items are for collection only [or by negotiated delivery where possible] and are therefore limited to South Australian customers only.
From Ovulation to Implantation – HIRE per week
The model provides a schematic representation to illustrate the maturation of ova, ovulation, fertilisation and blastogenesis up until the embryo is implanted in the wall of the womb.
A booklet with explanation of each numbered stage is included.
- The model provides a wonderful opportunity to discuss the amazing process of:
– the formation and eruption of the egg from the ovary
– its collection by the fingerlike projections of the fimbrae
– the transportation process down the fallopian tube
– the implantation in the wall of the womb
- Includes depiction of the cell division and growth that occurs along the way and the site of implantation in the lining of the uterus where the placenta will begin to form.
– Please indicate the date and time you would like to start using the HIRE equipment.
– We will be in contact with you to confirm equipment availability and duration of hire.